How do I get started?
The Students must be 14 1/2 and under 17 to purchase a permit. ($28.50). 17 yr olds do not have to take the classroom portion of drivers education. They are required to take the state written test before they can drive.
Documents required by the state:
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Social Security Number
- Photo ID (Passport, Activity Card, Yearbook Photo, etc)
- VOC Verification of Compliance letter from the student’s school administration office.
Students must accompany their parents to the DMV.
- Address: 400 Benjamin St. Suite 102 Boise, Idaho
- Phone: 577-3100
- Hours: 8-3:30 for written Test